With membership open to all organisations across the Midlands involved with or having an interest in the Built Environment our members come from across the entire supply-chain and are united by a commitment to stringent standards of quality and service to their customers.
The primary objective of the Hub is to deliver tangible benefits to our members, to support business objectives and improve the performance of the construction industry.
The Built Environment Hub brings practical support by providing members with:
- Leadership & influence
- A collective vision & voice
- Networking & knowledge exchange
- Training & development programmes
- Business systems & legislation advice via a dedicated support network
- Regular industry technical updates via Technical Bulletins
- Participation & representation on technical committees
- Access to research & participation in research projects
- Business development programmes
- Online member listings & profiles
- Improvement & efficiency initiatives
- Procurement & economies of scale initiatives
- Access to a range of focused Forums
- Participation in Meet the Buyer events
- Engagement with regional Universities & research activity
- Comprehensive marketing & PR activities
- Discounted marketing & communication support initiatives
- Discounted exhibition, conference & seminar activities
- High-profile speaker opportunities
- Access to annual Awards event
You can take a look at the full list of member benefits by viewing the Benefits of Membership flyer below.