Celebrating the Simply Outstanding
The Celebrating Construction Awards is a celebration of innovation, best practice and expertise in the Midlands region. The West Midlands Celebrating Construction Awards showcased innovative solutions and ground-breaking developments from across the region at a high-profile awards ceremony at the ICC Birmingham on 13 April 2018.
With over 100 outstanding submissions, this year’s Constructing Excellence Awards judges had an onerous job of selecting the winners. The big winner on the night was Willmott Dixon Construction who won three Constructing Excellence categories: Digital Construction Project of the Year for Parkside Building, the Health & Safety Award for their ‘Wellbeing and Mental Health’ campaign and the Young Achiever of the Year which was awarded to Simone Codrington.
Full list of Constructing Excellence Awards winners:
• Client of the Year: West Midlands Combined Authority & Black Country Growth Hub - HVM Digital City, The Opportunity Gateway
• Digital Construction Project/Initiative of the Year: Willmott Dixon - Parkside Building
• Health & Safety Award - Willmott Dixon: Wellbeing and Mental Health
• Innovation Award – EvoEnergy: Lyreco Battery Energy Storage System
• Integration & Collaborative Working Award - Dudley College Advance II Alliance
• People Development Award – Amey: Putting People First
• Preservation & Rejuvenation Award - Harrison Brookes Architects: Old Court House
• Building Project of the Year - Morgan Sindall: Newman University, New Halls of Residence & Refurbishment of the Sturge Building
• SME of the Year: M. Lambe Construction
• Offsite Award: Recticel Insulation - L Ments
• Young Achiever of the Year: Simone Codrington - Willmott Dixon
For the hundreds of construction professionals who have attended the West Midlands Celebrating Construction Awards, there is no need to explain the promotional opportunities that go hand in hand with this event. The Awards provide one of the most effective platforms to promote brands or companies alongside the best of the best.
For details on sponsorship packages and promotional opportunities and to register interest to either sponsor the 2018 Celebrating Construction Awards or to enter your project into the awards, please contact Amy Pryce - email@example.com